Office: St. Petersburg (Russia)
85, Sredniy pr. Vasilevskiy Island, 199406
+7 (812) 336 48 52
+7 (812) 336 48 54
- North-West Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation. Faculty of Law. Fellowship.
Specialization: Theory and History of State and Law, the history of arbitration in Russia..
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Full-time, graduate;
Specialization: Litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law, Full-time, undergraduate, diploma with honors;
Specialization: civil law, commercial law, civil procedure.
- 2008. - The course ""Skills for international negotiations»,
IATA Training & Development Institute;
- 2008. - Workshop 2, "How to buy plane" (Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, ATO Events);
- 2007. - Workshop 1 ""How to buy plane» (Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, ATO Events).
- JSC ""Aeroflot-Nord"", Arkhangelsk
(Top Specialist of the replacement of the fleet (contract manager));
- JSC ""Interinvest""
- NP ""Law Office"" TIM Petersburg ""
- (Junior Counsel).
Viktor joined TEAM while learning at lawschool. In 2007 he become a head of the legal practice and managing director or whole consulting business of TEAM in 2011. His expert cometence areas are: startups and internationalisation to Russain market, supporting of operating activity of international companies in Russai, risk manangement, dispute resolution. Viktor is an acting CEO of several Russian companies - subsidiries of TEAM customers in Russia.