Outstaffing is very useful and proper for companies listed below:
- Manufacturing and trading companies, which products have a seasonal demand (for beverages, ice cream, pharmaceuticals, etc.).
- Companies which offer qualified and high competent services that are seasonal or project(airlines, travel agencies, large-scale carriers, promotional and marketing companies, IT-companies, banking, construction companies, etc.).
- Firms that use a large amount of unskilled labor (construction companies, manufacturers of consumer goods, automobiles).
- Companies that use the shift method works (mining sector).
- Companies that plan in the near future the strategic reconstruction business.
What professions are the most popular in outstaffing
- Engineers and programmers;
- IT specialists;
Why is outstaffing useful and beneficial
- Savings on taxes (the ability to obtain or retain the status of small business);
- Financial savings in the company reducing the number of staff wages from 2 to 6 for each employee.
- Reduction of the administrative and accounting burden (there is no need to establish staff card account,calculate wages, issue certificates,communicate with the trade unions, etc.);
- Flexibility in the work with personnel;
- Ability to ensure end-to-end work in the enterprise (seasonal staff or necessary personnel for projects can proceed immediately to a familiar work if there is sudden need);
- Keeping the direct leadership of staff;
- Provision of staff after a downsizing of the state supports the company's positive image in the eyes of employees.
- Legal benefits;
- Lack of commitment to labor relations with the employees;
- No risk of separation.
Legal and social security staff
- Ensuring continuity of staff seniority;
- Providing social security for the staff prompts.
How does the outstaffing work
In the case of outstaffing, the company provider (autstraffer - LLC ""Team-Staffing"") is the formal employer of the employees of the company and the customer assumes full legal and financial responsibility for them.
The service package includes:
- Monthly calculation and payment of wages;
- Opening of an individual bank account to transfer the employee wages;
- Calculation and payment of temporary disability benefits and compensation for vacation travel expense processing;
- Calculation and payment of all compulsory payments (income and social taxes);
- Providing all necessary accounting reference;
- Preparation of accounting reports;
- Maintenance of personnel document relating to the employment officer;
- Conducting various personnel procedures in accordance with labor laws;
- Termination of employment with the employee on request;
- Monthly report to the client about the work don.
Stages of services implementation on enterprise:
- Signing a contract with the company outstaffer (OOO ""Team-Staffing""). Enclosed to the agreement lists displayed employees with their personal data, a description of the functions, responsibilities and compensation.;
- Specified employees in the contract are transfered to the outstaffer (OOO ""Team-Staffing"");
- Every employee is conducted an employment contract;
- Next outstaffer (OOO ""Team-Staffing"") direct employees to the customer's company;
- During work specialists,derived from the staff pass all current documents, certificates, etc., directly to outstaffer (OOO ""Team-Staffing""), which is now their actual employer;
- Monthly outtstaffer (OOO ""Team-Staffing"") passes to the customer progress reports, which form an invoice.Bill for services includes salaries of retired employees.